Changes to Eligibility Criteria
Please read the updated criteria carefully before proceeding:
- The item you’re seeking funding for must not be listed on the Health Technology Equipment Replacement Program (HTER) or the Hospital Assets Register.
- If the item you’re seeking funding for is listed on the Health Technology Equipment Replacement Program (HTER) or Hospital Assets Register, DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS APPLICATION. Contact Asset Management Services on GCHHS.AssetPlanning@health.qld.gov.au to discuss your project.
Medical and Aids Wish List
Each year the Foundation delivers grant funding for Gold Coast Health staff who nominate medical aids and equipment that will help ease patient distress and hardship caused by illness and disease.
Good examples of projects that have previously been funded to help achieve this aim are the provision of specialised strollers and walking aids for babies and children with physical ailments, or funding of a neonatal Giraffe Omnibed Carestation specifically designed to support and care for extremely preterm or critically unwell newborn babies.
Grants Applications can be submitted at any time and are reviewed quarterly by our selection committee.Apply for equipment and medical aids
Like medical equipment and aids funding, Gold Coast Health staff can nominate facility improvement projects that will compliment health care and help ease patient distress and hardship caused by illness and disease.
Some of the facility improvement projects that have previously been funded include:
- Relaxation haven for young cancer patients at GCUH
- Beautiful outdoor courtyard spaces for dementia patients
- Outdoor garden and fitness facilities for young mental health patients at Robina Hospital
While we accept applications year-round, please note our selection committee review applications on a quarterly basis.Apply for facility improvement projects