Gold Coast Hospital Foundation in collaboration with Gold Coast Health, Griffith University, Bond University and Southern Cross University is proud to support the Collaborative Research Grant Scheme 2021. The research grant scheme is a competitive grant program which provides up to $100,000 for research projects of one to three years’ duration.
The aim of this grant scheme is to support innovative, collaborative and responsive health care research that optimizes our system of health care and facilitates:
- a strong research culture within GCH facilities;
- increased research capacity of GCH and its staff;
- meaningful collaborations between GCH research active staff and academic partners;
- translatable research that addresses one or more of the core challenges that are significant to the provision of quality healthcare to our communities; and
- high quality health and health system related research that has impact locally, nationally and internationally.
Expressions of Interest Now Closed
Expressions of Interest have now closed for the 2021 Collaborative Research Grant Scheme.
Full applications are due from successful EOI applicants by 8 September 2021.
An official announcement of all 2021 grant recipients will be made during the Gold Coast Health Research Showcase 2021 to be held 29-30 November.